This page is your source for Folklorama news and announcements.
The Folklorama Marketing & Communications department maintains a database of media contacts and disseminates its press announcements via email to various media outlets. Please email email@example.com with your name, contact information and media outlet to be added to our list.
About Media Access
Please make note of the following important rules and guidelines for the use of media access at our Festival:
- Must be wearing or have the media pass when visiting pavilions.
- The media pass is good for one admission only and is strictly for the use of the pass holder. Additional guests are not permitted with the pass. It is the responsibility of the media outlet to ensure they have sufficient passes for all staff attending the pavilion (ex: journalist with a photographer/videographer will require two passes).
- At no time should a media pass be used by friends or family and failure to abide by this requirement will result in the immediate loss of accreditation for the media outlet.
- Media passes are good for admission only. Media passes do not entitle the bearer to food or beverage or to bypass any existing food/beverage lines.
- Once your Folklorama stories and/or content is filed please send to firstname.lastname@example.org for our archival records. Failure to provide Folklorama with your stories and/or completed content may impact future years’ accreditation at our Festival.
To download Folklorama’s most recent Annual Report, click here.
April 6, 2017 | Folklorama Board of Directors Announcement
July 27, 2017 | Get ready for Folklorama 48!
August 21, 2017 | Hundreds of Thousands Share Ethno-Cultural Experiences at Folklorama 48